Search the useful links’ library
- The Royal Naval Association (RNA) With over 20,000 members across 385 branches in the UK and overseas, the Royal Naval Association is a family of current and former Naval Service personnel, relatives and supporters of our country's Royal Navy.
- The Royal Naval Association: Daily Orders Latest news and events published on the official RNA Website.
- The Royal Naval Association: Find a branch Full details of the RNA Branches around the world.
- Association of Wrens The Association of Wrens was formed in 1920 yet is still relevant today for those who wish to keep in touch with friends and colleagues from service days.
- Royal Marines The Royal Marines are famous the world over as the Royal Navy’s soldiers at sea. Tough and resilient, a Commando is part of a special brotherhood serving globally 24 hours a day.
- Royal Navy The Royal Navy and Royal Marines exert power and influence in support of the UK's interests worldwide. They aim to prevent conflict by deterring aggression and reassuring others in time of crisis. When conflict cannot be prevented, they are there, ready t
- Royal Navy Community Site A support system like no other. No matter if it’s a good time or a bad time there is always someone to ask for fantastic advice.
- Royal Navy Picture Gallery Official photographs from around the fleet.
- Federation of Merchant Mariners The Federation of Merchant Mariners brings together many associations/organisations connected to the Merchant Navy whose aim is to gain recognition for the role that merchant seafarers have played in the defence and development of the nation.
- Fleet Air Arm Officers Association The Fleet Air Arm Officers Association exists as a focal point for all who are professionally and socially bound together by their common interest, by vocation and expertise in Naval Aviation.
- Royal Air Forces Association (RAFA) The RAF Association’s mission is simple; to ensure that that their sacrifice does not end in suffering, poverty or loneliness.
- Royal Marines Association The role of the Royal Marines Association (RMA) is to maintain and promote esprit de corps and comradeship amongst all Royal Marines and their families, past and present.
- The Royal British Legion The Royal British Legion provides welfare to the whole Armed Forces family - serving, ex-Service and their dependants.
- Type 21 Club The Type 21 Association, more commonly known as the ‘Type 21 Club’, was formed to bring together all those who served on the Royal Navy Type 21 (Amazon Class) frigates.
- Type 42 Association An association for personnel who have served onboard one (or more) of the 14 Type 42 Destroyers.
- British Veterans Recognition Card To provide a formal identity card, proving former service, which is recognised nationally with members costs offset by benefits.
- Experience Days Not a Royal Navy site but provides lifetime experiences for all ages, great for welfare and personal wellbeing.
- Help for Heroes Help for Heroes provides direct, practical support to wounded, injured and sick Service personnel, veterans, and their families.
- Heroes Welcome Communities across the United Kingdom supporting the British Armed Forces.
- March Branch Official website for March Royal Naval Association
- Naval Familes Federation The Naval Families Federation (NFF) was established in 2003 to give Royal Naval and Royal Marines’ families an independent voice. The NFF produce a free magazine called 'Homeport', which contains useful information for Service families.
- Royal Naval Benevolent Trust The RNBT gives help, in cases of need, to serving and former Royal Naval ratings and Royal Marines other ranks...[they] also help their partners, children and some others connected with them.
- Seafarers' Advice and Information Line Seafarers' Advice and Information Line is the Citizens Advice service just for seafarers. Contact for free advice on benefits, debt, housing and much more.
- Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association (SSAFA) The UK's oldest Armed Forces charity, providing practical help and assistance to anyone who is currently serving or has ever served, even if it was only for a single day.
- Veterans UK On 2 April 2007, the Ministry of Defence created a new brand for services to veterans – Veterans-UK. There are many organisations that provide help and support to UK veterans, from Government, Local Authorities, independent bodies and the charity sector.
04: Armed Forces Discounts
- Defence Discount Service The Defence Discount Service is the official Ministry of Defence discount service. Forces discounts for the Armed Forces, their families and Veterans.
- Tickets for Troops All serving members of HM Forces, and all those medically discharged from the Forces since the commencement of military action in Afghanistan in 2001 are eligible to register for tickets with Tickets for Troops.
- TroopSave Daily deals for service personnel, veterans, and their families.
- Royal Navy & Royal Marines Charity The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity exist to provide a better quality of life for serving and former Naval Service personnel.
- Veterans Charity The Veterans Charity focuses on providing essential items in the shortest possible time, ensuring that Veterans get the support they need when they need it most.
06: RNA Branches
- RNA Norwich Branch The Branch currently has a membership of 94, comprising 6 Full Life Members, 54 Full Members, 29 Associate Members and 5 Honorary Members.
07: Gifts and Memorabilia
- Forever Jack Forever Jack is run by Jack an ex killick Bunting from way back in the 80’s. With the help of his fellow directors and a small team of Sprogs the company provides bespoke gifts, goods and Gizzits to serving and retired members of Her Majesties Royal Navy.
- Navy Blue – Naval Gifts and Memorabilia Navy Blue is a specialist retail outlet selling Naval & Military memorabilia to the general public. We have hundreds of products in stock with more ranges being added all the time.